THE GREATEST JOB IN THE WORLD


THIS IS HEART REEF - ONE OF THE PLACES THAT I HOPE TO SEE IF I PERCHANCE GET THIS ABSOLUTELY DREAM JOB ON THE GREAT BARRIER REEF. OOOOH!
Yes, I'm going to apply. even though everybody that I talk to - including my husband - smirks and laughs and dismiss my hopes. (this from people who constantly tell me that I need to have hope and faith) I guess that faith and hope only help with the wildly possible.hmmmmm?
But truly - I really do think that this is actually is my dream job. No , I never actually dreamed this particular dream; but it's a shade of the Alaska homesteading dream, a shade of the wildlife researcher dream....... all the way back to the ISLAND OF THE BLUE DOLPHIN dream. I know that I can do this, I know that my husband and I can do this. I must do this....

Comments

Popular Posts